One time on April 1st we were at a training trip and after a hard morning practice, coach was like: Hey there are som snacks for you in that room over there!
Exhausted and super excited we all ran to the room just in time to hear coach yell: HAHA APRIL FOOLS!
Never have i felt to betrayed.
Australian swimmer Eamon Sullivan retires.
Haha well I hated the combo morning practice + school cause it made me super tired until lunch and then I went hyper, until the last lesson where I just laughed at everything.. Anyways, the routine pretty much went like this:
1. Wait at least five minutes to get in the ice cold pool
2. Swim swim swim just keep swimming
3. Get up, stretch down, take a quick shower
4. put up hair in a swimmer bun, put on comfy but still good looking clothes
5. Drink some kind of protein shake (second breakfast)
6. Rush to school and eat third breakfast
7. Try to get through the day without falling asleep.
Hope this helped a little bit my non-swimmer friend!
Swimmer Crushes Day 5/5
Ryan Lochte from the US.
Swimmer Crushes Day 4/5
"I’m a pretty happy guy and I want everyone around me to be happy"
Nathan Adrian from the USA.
Happy Fourth of July!
Swimmer Crushes Day 3/5
Florent Manaudou from France.
Swimmer Crushes Day 2/5
"I just felt like I can try to do something special"
Chad Le Clos from South Africa.
Swimmer Crushes Day 1/5
"Don’t dream forever, go and act!"
Daniel Gyurta from Hungary.